Monday, April 13, 2009

I've resisted writing a blog for years. I thought what little time I had for writing needed to be directed towards my articles and books. 

Then, about a month ago, I joined Twitter--my first attempt at social networking. www.twitter.com/drdebraholland (I'm mostly posting inspirational sayings.)

However, I've found myself frustrated by the small amount I can share on Twitter. Sometimes I've had to discard quotes I like because they're too long. Or, I might break them into one or two posts--not very satisfying. Other times, I've wanted to expand on something, but couldn't. And there's been those times, I wanted to write a lot about something. 

Obviously, time for a blog. And who knows, maybe one of these days, I'll try Facebook.



1 comment:

  1. Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Today bank Offers You will get upto 75% Discount

    Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart deal of the day offers You will get upto 75% Discount

    Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Daily Deals You will get upto 75% Discount

    Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Deals & Offers You will get upto 75% Discount


    Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site flipkart cashback offersso

    Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site Flipkart hdfc offersso

    ReplyDelete