Friday, February 17, 2012

Self-Publishing: Thinking Ahead


I'm going to write a collection of Christmas Stories set in my fictional Montana town. Since I came up with the idea, the story ideas have been flying at me. So far I have ten. All the stories involve love and Christmas, but not all of them will be romances. One is about a girl. One about an old man. Some will be about current characters, others will star new ones. But the familiar townspeople will make an appearance.

I also hope to include some Christmas stories from other authors. I'm going to try to do a story swap with them.

Here's the cover. Isn't it beautiful!




Look for the collection in fall, 2012!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Debra,
    I have a historical Christmas short story set in Montana that features the grown up little girl, (Maddie) from "Beneath A Silver Moon". I decided to write it after so many people emailed me to ask if I'd write her story. (I still plan to write the book). It was part of an anthology I did with some friends, but has never been for sale. I can send it if your're interested.

    Thank you for all the inspiration on the Indie loop. I'm so happy that my Western is on the top 100 list with your books!

    Deborah Schneider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments. Deborah, contact me privately about the story.

    ReplyDelete